Monday, July 14, 2008

Move in ready



I found this house over a year ago in I don't even remember what magazine. I loved it so much that I ripped it out. I still love it. I love the different patterns and bright colors.


I could move into this kitchen right now. White cabinets, check. Apron sink, check. Mini tile back splash, check. I even like her lime dishes. I'll take the cute daughter as well.
I don't know about the antlers. A different chandiler for me.
The master bedroom is like a spa retreat.
The wall treatments in the kids rooms are so unique.


In the girls room there are different stipes of vintage wallpaper separated by trim. They couldn't get enough of the same kind. I like the mismatch.


In the boys room they pasted up all different maps. A great room that would grow with them.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I really like the mismatched wallpaper and the kitchen is great.

What is it with antlers? I have never seen the appeal.

A and L said...

I Looooooooove all of it. I could easily do that in my "new kitchen."

This might be my new inspiration.

Thanks for scanning it in.